Monday, March 23, 2015

International Business Scammar 2

MUHAMMAD SAFI'I ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0293232107 
SWIFT CODE : BNINIDJA 
BANK BRANCH : KC KISARAN
ADDRESS OF BANK JL. JENDERAL SUDIRMAN KAV. 1 JAKARTA - INDonESIA 
Registrant Contact Details: Pet Indo Store Pet Indo Store (petindostore@gmail.com) Jl. Sudirman No.27 Medan Sumatera Utara,21132 ID 
Tel. +62.000938383 
Thank you and waiting confirmation from you.


I am looking for some pet products which i found on this website pet-indostore.com, and i order them online on it. I got reply with saying send money to this bank account and send scan reciept. I sent the money and scan recipt too, they didnt reply me after that as money is transferd i got worry about it as 1000 bucks is not a little money. So i mail them that i will reports them all the sites and goverment sites. They replied. I need my money in there country and dont have any products just had sites to scam people like me. Gus please aviod they and reports if you any more good sites report too. Thanks " This is all I got from them...I wired $1000 and of course took money and NEVER her from them. Please be AWARE!!! Hello there You will get the packages within 5 or 6 days by DHL ( AIR SERVICE ). Below is details bank account information and send an scanned proof of transfer bank if you ready to make the transfer so we can prepare the shipment soon. BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION BANK NAME : BANK NEGARA INDonESIA ACCOUNT OWNER : MUHAMMAD SAFI'I ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0293232107 SWIFT CODE : BNINIDJA BANK BRANCH : KC KISARAN ADDRESS OF BANK JL. JENDERAL SUDIRMAN KAV. 1 JAKARTA - INDonESIA Registrant Contact Details: Pet Indo Store Pet Indo Store (petindostore@gmail.com) Jl. Sudirman No.27 Medan Sumatera Utara,21132 ID Tel. +62.000938383 Thank you and waiting confirmation from you. ADMIN" 

No comments:

Post a Comment