Monday, March 23, 2015

International Business Scammar 3

I bought BMC Fourstroke FS01 XO from the guy who claimed as marketing manager of sale-bikes.com with name "Irfan Salim". I paid the bike full payment $3265 to banking account : Irfan Salim, account number : 0235294312, Bank name : Bank negara indonesia (BNI) Irfan Salim not send the bike until now, i sent email to him a few times, but no reply. I also contacted to phone number listed on their website, but the phone is not active. I have reported them to the Police, now im waiting the police news for me. Let's see what happens later!!. So, I appeal to you all, Do not wire/transfer anything to "sale-bikes.com", I have been cheated by them!!! Be careful in buying! SALE-BIKES.COM Jl. Dr Semeru No 13 Bogor - Jawa Barat 16112 Indonesia (www.chinainout.com

No comments:

Post a Comment